CHEESY LOW CARB BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Brussels sprouts? Would you like to surprise someone for Valentines?
If you type into a google search “Valentines” what do you think comes?
Lots and lots of deserts recipes. And do not get me wrong. I love them. But there are times when you just crave something a bit on a savory site and it could just happen to be on a Valentine day.
Although as a Breakfast option somebody could appreciate this much more. Those little beauties are not very much used in our house, but because of the unbelievable amount of vitamin C and K as well as essentials minerals, We try to include them once a while. Hope you will enjoy it.
Cheesy Low Carb Brussels SproutsPrint This
- Brussels sprout cca 30 pieces
- 3 eggs
- 250ml Sour cream (1 Cup)
- 200g of grated cheese - Edam
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cook the Brussels sprout for circa 5 minutes
- Prepare the mixture: eggs, sour cream, 120g of grated cheese, salt, pepper
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts into a baking form or a dish and cover it with mixture
- bake it for circa 20 minutes on 200C
- Take out of the oven, add remaining 80g of grated cheese and bake it for another 10 minutes until golden brown
Per serving: Calories 339, Carbs 8, Fat 28g, Protein 16g
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.