Have you seen this kind of Avocado Burger or Avocado Buns around? I did. And a few times.
Does it happen to you as often as it happens to me? I see a picture of some dish and fall in love with it instantly even without tasting it.
The same occurred to me about a months ago. There is this new avocado only restaurant opening and all I could see all over the internet were those beautiful images of avocados in different forms and shapes.
But as the website and recipe go, it took me about a month to achieve my wish and share it with you. First I had to make the proper recipe, I can post on this website for actual burgers.
What came next?
Then I had to run around the whole town to get the best avocados to be able to make nice images.
Then, of course, prepare it, make some nice photos, alter it, make new photos, write a recipe and a whole blog about it, translate it into all 3 languages so you can enjoy it the same way, I wanted to enjoy it right there and then.
And on the pictures you can see, there are 2 different shapes the avocado burger is made into.
For the second flat avocado sandwich, I have made few burgers into a longer shape as you can see on the images below.
It really depends on you, what you want to fill it with. My recipe is only a suggestion, so please do experiment with it and let me know in the comments below. Please do not forget to attach also some pictures of your hard work so we can appreciate it the same way you do.
Or have a look at our Keto Friendly Sushi Rolls recipe, which might be another option to use those leftovers.
Please give us 5 Stars 🙂
- 1 Whole avocado
- 1 Low Carb Burger
- 1 Slice of bacon
- Slices of tomatoes
- Slices of radish
- Slices of cucumber
- 1 Slice of cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Prepare the actual burger as per this recipe
- Place one slice of cheese on the burger made before and place it in the oven for few minutes just to warm up the burger and melt the cheese
- In the meantime cut one whole avocado into half and peel of the skin
- For avocado to be able to stand straight, cut the little piece bottom part flat
- gently add all the slices and cover it with a top part of the avocado
- If you do not want the whole avocado burger to fall apart, place a wooden stick through the middle of the sandwich
- Few sesame seeds on top and Voilá
- Bon apetit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480 Total Fat: 38g Carbohydrates: 17g Fiber: 12g Protein: 15g
Let me know in the comments below if you have managed it easy and if it did taste as good as it looked. I really want to know your experience with this lovely Avocado burger.
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.