EASY KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE INSTANT POT
Quick and easy to make this homemade Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake is made in an Instant Pot as the fastest option for your cravings.
There is nothing better as when you have an idea or really need something sweet and in about 30 minutes it is all done. How fabulous is that?
As our Instant Pot is getting more and more popular in the family, I can not believe how many options there are. You can make almost anything inside the Instant Pot. My first goal was to just try and boil a perfect egg, but unfortunately never got to make it.
When I got my instant Pot for Christmas, I went onto the Pinterest to search for some recipes and I was just astonished what all one can make. Now I have a list so long, that one year would not be enough to make it all.
Additionally to that more and more ideas started popping in my head and as I love experiencing, in a week, I made 5 new Keto Instant Pot Recipes, which will slowly come onto our Blog.
Even yesterday, all I did was buy a piece of pork, marinated, and straight into the Instant Pot. In 1 hour we had the best Pulled Pork one can imagine. I am just so in love with this new gadget.
You do not even need an oven in the house. All can be done inside an Instant Pot.
Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake in an Instant Pot
The idea for a peanut butter cheesecake came immediately while searching for Instant Pot ideas.
As I have just bought recently quite a lot of Peanut Butter for some cookie recipes. And since I have already started making our best ever Instant Pot Keto Cold Start Greek Yogurt on a regular basis, I had an idea to try and make a Cheesecake out of it as well.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake without the base.
To make it much easier, as you can see, I have decided to skip the base. You do not actually need it.
And it makes it one step less in preparation and all is done much quicker. As an addition to that, maybe some of you do not even like the crusts of cheesecakes. I personally do not really need it and this Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake in an Instant Pot is more filling and satisfying then one could be.
Peanut Butter Health Benefits:
As a child, we have never heard of Peanut Butter. It was not at all popular in our region and only came to know it when we moved to Dubai. We had lots of friends from the US and for them, Peanut Butter sandwiches were a must in the daily diet. When I have tried it for the first time, I must say, I did not like it at all. The sweetness together with a bit of saltiness just did not go well for me.
But as the years gone by and I have tried it on several occasions, I have learned to like it. And after reading a bit of all of the health benefits of Peanut butter, I started liking it even more.
Since we have transitioned to our Low Carb Lifestyle, with great satisfaction, I have realized, peanut butter is a big part of it as well.
But the biggest rave started in our family when our younger daughter started asking for it all the time. One day I have realized a jar of peanut butter, I have opened just a week before was almost gone. She loves it big time and eats it just as it is, one spoon a minute 🙂
She uses it on top of our Low Carb Crepes and actually prefers it much more than Nutella.
- Contains Fiber and Protein, which fills you up for much longer and therefore it is preferred to add it into your Breakfast option.
- It also contains Magnesium, potassium and ever needed Vitamin E, which gives you even more reasons to have it in your Pantry.
- It is filled with all of the healthy fats, so much needed especially when following Low Carb High Fat diet.
- contains a pretty high amount of calories, which in exchange give you an energy boost for your whole day
- Because of additional Vitamin B and Zinc, it also helps with our immune system
Which Peanut Butter to buy?
When buying Peanut butter, be careful of the ingredients. Read the labels thoroughly and make sure, it does not contain any added sugar. I have till now only bought creamed peanut butter.
I only buy pure, the ones, which does not contain anything else. No sugar, no additional salt, nothing. Or if in need just make it at home from unsalted fresh peanuts. That way you know exactly there is nothing else, which might either get you out of ketosis or raises your sugar, which is all we are working against.
With any of the crunchy peanut butter, I have realized, that they are all covered with additional sugar, I guess to keep the crunchiness intact.
And at the end, you can make your own crunchy peanut butter spread. Just mix our Peanut Butter Cheesecake topping with plain peanut butter and you have it.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Topping
Since I have skipped the crust of a base for this cheesecake, I have decided to add some toppings, so this perfect Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake in an Instant Pot is not boring looking.
All I did was get unsalted peanuts. Pre-cut them into smaller pieces, roast a bit in a pot and add our most favorite Brown Sukrin Sweetener, which melts it all together.
Crush it into pieces and spread it all over the cake to add the best satisfaction you all deserve and crave for.
Can you make this Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake in the oven?
Of course, you can. I have not made it myself, but from experience, use the same instructions and leave it for 45 minutes instead of 25. Also to keep the creaminess, I would suggest adding a pan filled with water into the oven. That would give you the same feature as Instant Pot does for this particular recipe.
How long can you keep Cheesecake in the fridge?
Because this cheesecake is pressure cooked, there is no worry from eggs becoming bad or the yogurt itself. So without worry, you can keep this Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake in the fridge up to a week.
I would also suggest to place it into the fridge for a few hours before serving it.
In that way, the whole cheesecake will set fully cold and would be perfect while serving and cutting it.
I do hope you enjoy this Instant Pot Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe as much as we do.
Please do not forget to give us 5 Stars 🙂
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 500g (2 Cups ) Yogurt
- 260g ( 1 Cup ) Peanut Butter
- 80g ( 1/2 Cup) Sugar Substitute
- 2 Eggs
- 66g (1/2 Cup) Crushed unsalted Peanuts
- 60g ( 1/2 Cup) Brown Sukrin
Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix it properly with a hand mixer
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper for easier dissembling
- Make a thick sheet from aluminium foil (check video) for easier way to place and remove the baking tray in and from the instant Pot
- Pour the whole mixture into the baking sheet
- Cover the top with aluminium foil
- Add 1 cup of water into the Instant pot together with stand, which came with it
- Withe the help of Aluminium sheet, place the baking dish into the Instant pot
- Close the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is move the close
- Press Pressure Cook and set for 25 Minutes on a High Pressure.
- Once the cake is done, remove it gently from the Instant pot using the aluminium sheet (see Video for better idea)
- Place it into the fridge to cool down, best overnight
- Take down the cover and spread the peanut Butter Crumble onto the cake
- Bon Appetit
Peanut Butter Crumble
- Place whole or slightly cut unsalted peanuts onto the pan and slightly roast them
- Add brown sugar until it melts
- Mix it together and spread it on a parchment paper to cool down
- once cooled break it into small pieces
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer (Certified Refurbished)
Woodstock Farms - Organic Peanut Butter Smooth Unsalted - 16 oz.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 12g
I am really curious what alternations you have done with our Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake in an Instant Pot. Would be happy if you share it with all of us.
And if you would like to receive our Newsletter with all of the new Recipes coming us, do not hesitate to register.
Customized Keto Meal Plans, recipes & shopping lists delivered weekly. Always 30 or fewer ingredients. Always 20 grams or fewer net carbs. Dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, legume-free and Paleo.