Ham & egg brioche is one of the easier recipes, made entirely by my daughter Sophie.
She got a book for kids from one of the supermarkets. Saw this recipe and immediately thought of making a new YouTube video for her YouTube channel. Sophie prepared it all alone and I just had to be ready to record it.
This dish is perfect for weekend breakfast and when you have more time in the morning. You can show the video to your kids just before going to bed and maybe you will get a surprise wake up breakfast in bed. What do you think? Every kid can try it, if you follow our video
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices of Prosciutto
- Little bowl of grained cheese
- Small heatproof bowls
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius
- Fill each bowl with one slice of prosciutto so that the whole bottom and sides are covered
- Add one egg into each bowl
- Place it in the oven on a baking tray and set the timer for 15 minutes
- Take it out, add cheese, bit of salt and pepper
- Enjoy it
Amount Per Serving Calories 115Total Fat 8gCarbohydrates 1gProtein 11g