30 Devine Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes Collection for all lovers of pumpkin recipes. This Ultimate Round-Up of delicious, quick, and easy keto pumpkin recipes is a perfect healthified choice for cooking and baking with pumpkins during the season and beyond.
I am introducing you to the Top of the Best Amazing Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes Collection for you to choose from. You will be ready for any pumpkin occasion, from pumpkin drinks through pumpkin breakfast and dinner to pumpkin desserts and pumpkin cookies. You have it all. All in one. All using a delicious pumpkin.
We all love pumpkins, and it is unbelievable what all you can make with them. Pumpkin dishes do not have to be enjoyed only during the season. Those recipes are here for the whole year. Pick one every time you crave something with a pumpkin flavor.
The famous pumpkin fries can not be baked every single day. You can alternate with pumpkin soup or pumpkin meatballs, but there comes a time when you want to try even more and go further with your cooking or baking. Do not forget to keep collecting your pumpkin seeds from every recipe because making pepitas is the best keto snack of the season.
In our Top collection of the best Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes, you will find drinks, salads, breakfast, soups, dinners, desserts, cakes, and cookies. All. All in one big selection.
If pumpkin is keto, it comes as a question for everyone starting our lifestyle. And I thought it did not belong in the kitchen for the first few years. Only after I had done extensive research and tried what it does with blood sugar have I realized that, yes, pumpkins are fully low carb and keto if you watch their amount.
Pumpkin has a very low amount of carbs and a good amount of fiber, which allocates this vegetable into our safe pantry list to enjoy.
Depending on which type of pumpkin you buy, the carbs content for 100 grams, which is approximately 1 cup of raw cubed pumpkins, varies between 7 to 12 grams.
Best Pumpkins for cooking
As pumpkins are one of the most popular vegetables during autumn, it is excellent to know what types of pumpkins are best for us.
I will list some examples of pumpkins from the lowest amount of carbs per 100 grams to the highest for you to choose:
- Regular Pumpkin – 6g
- Green Pumpkin – 7g
- Spaghetti – 7g
- Ambercup – 8g
- Orange Hubbart – 9g
- Kabocha – 9g
- Acorn – 10g
- Delicata – 12g
- Butternut – 12g
- Buttercup – 12g
How to buy the best Pumpkin
- They should be firm all over.
- Avoid any dark spots or blemishes.
- Make sure they are hard to touch all over.
- And of course get small, medium and huge ones as well.
- Each of them could be used for something.
- They last a long time, so even if you do not have the time to use them right after the purchase, they will wait for you on a kitchen table until you are ready.
- If you get a chance to pick a lovely XXL Hokkaido Pumpkin somewhere on a Pumpkin Patch, make sure you save the seeds as well. They can be roasted and used later, the same as any other nuts and, of course, roasted. We love to eat them just as they are.
- With the Hokkaido type, you can always leave the skin on. That gives you always one less job in the kitchen and extra fiber to consume.
How to prepare a pumpkin for cooking
To prepare a pumpkin for cooking, follow simple steps:
- Thoroughly wash your pumpkin
- Cut into half
- Clean all the seeds and save them for later, making pepitas
- Using a spoon, clean the insides from all of the stringy parts
- In some cases, you might need to peel the skin
- Cut into smaller pieces to be ready for cooking
How to bake pumpkin?
Once you cut your pumpkin into pieces, spread it onto the baking sheet and place it in the oven. To thoroughly bake your pumpkin also depends on the size of your pre-cut pieces. It usually takes approximately 30 to 40 minutes at 180 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit.
How To Make Pumpkin Puree?
Following all the steps I mentioned above of cleaning your pumpkin, taking out the seeds, and cutting them into smaller pieces, place them into the oven to bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Once baked, using your hand blender, blend all of the baked pumpkins into a puree.
Mixing the pumpkin with the lowest amount of carbs with your regular pumpkin is best to reduce the carbohydrate amount. You will still get the perfect orange color of pumpkin puree, just with a little bit fewer carbohydrates in it.
Once your puree is ready, you can use it for various recipes I am attaching below, and the rest can be placed in a freezer for later use.
I have prepared for you a special pumpkin puree recipe, where carb count is even more reduced by adding special ingredient.
How to make Homemade Pumpkin Spice?
Making your pumpkin spice is one of the easiest tasks one can do. There is no need to go and buy expensive pumpkin spice you do not even know how long it has been laying on the supermarket’s shelves.
Pumpkin spice is just a combination of flavorful spices you all might already have at home.
The spices are:
As cinnamon gives us that holiday feeling, it is best to use the most of it.
On the other hand, nutmeg, ground ginger, and cloves are powerful spices and need to be used in smaller amounts.
The best mixture for homemade pumpkin spices is:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons of Nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons of ground Cloves
Fabulous Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Following our steps in picking your best pumpkin, cleaning it, preparing for baking and cooking, and making a pumpkin puree and homemade pumpkin spice, you are ready to rumble and make the best pumpkin recipe.
Which Pumpkin Recipe would you pick?
If this is not enough, visit our Pumpkins Pinterest Board, where I regularly add any Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes I wish to make. Last time I checked, around 540 Keto Pumpkin Recipes pins were already in. So definitely lots to choose from.
30 Devine Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes Collection
- Pumpkin Fries
- Roasted Keto Pumpkin Meatballs Recipe
- Roasted Low Carb Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Easy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Cauliflower Pumpkin Puree
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Porridge
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Chaffles
- Low-Carb Pumpkin, Sage & Browned Butter Zoodles
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Danish
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bagels
- Keto Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan)
- Pumpkin Pecan Chaffle
- Crunchy Roasted Pepitas with rosemary and garlic
- Dairy-free Low Carb Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Low Carb Healthy Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes Low Carb
- Healthy Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Muffins for Breakfast
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake – The Perfect Thanksgiving Dessert
- 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecan Bites
- Healthy Paleo Pumpkin Custard Recipe (Keto)
- Low-Carb Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Feta & Rocket
- Pumpkin Cream Pie – Keto Recipe
- Pumpkin Caramel Latte Low Carb
- Keto Pumpkin Bread – Psyllium Husk Keto Bread
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Truffles
- Easy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe – Sugar-Free and Paleo
- Keto Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Pin for later:
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.