This Rainbow Keto Pizza Recipe is not only beautiful from the outside, but filled with veggies and healthiness, even your kids would approve. It is super yummy, delicious, scrumptious, and magnificent all at the same time.
Make it on a summer day or just in the winter, when you need to light up the house a bit.
Why would you want to make Rainbow Keto Pizza?
Because it is not only great looking but healthy at the same time. And let me remind you. This is made with our perfect Fathead dough we have used already in the Keto Bacon Fathead Pizza Dough Recipe or popular Sesame Keto Crackers Recipe.
Fathead dough for Rainbow Pizza?
Fathead dough is so versatile, that you can use it as a replacement for almost anything which asks for a dough. You can also make desserts with it and various other dishes.
And I do promise, that I am going to be making much more with this Fathead dough.
What do you need to make Rainbow Keto Pizza?
- Fathead dough
- Various colors of tomatoes
- Bit of mozzarella cheese
That’s all. Nothing else is needed. And your family will ask for more I promise. Mine does all the time.
Tomato Keto Pizza?
I have decided to make this lovely Rainbow colors Keto pizza a
The first idea was to make this lovely Rainbow pizza. But then I still had some extra left.
Well, I guess I just bought much much more than I needed. So as a second recipe I have decided to make picturesque Tomato Mozzarella Baked Chicken, which is perfect to try as well.
And since we are by all of the tomatoes, basil can not be missed,
There is no base sauce in this Keto Pizza recipe, but you can add our Marinara Sauce if you wish as well.
Step by step instructions on how to make Rainbow Keto Pizza.
Let us go ahead and make it.
First step: Prepare the Fathead dough.
In the Keto Fathead Pizza dough recipe, I have mentioned all of the steps from a complete start. You can have a look, just in case you are not entirely sure how to make this lovely Fathead crust the easiest way.
But as I always add a video to every single recipe, you can just as well watch
Second step: Bake the Fathead Crust
Once you choose your baking dish for this pizza,
Third Step: Prepare Tomatoes
Depending on how many colors of tomatoes you are having, cut them into half slices and place each color into a separate bowl. In that way, it will be much easier to spread them once your crust is ready.
Fourth step: Mozzarella
As I have already mentioned few times, I never ever buy shredded cheese. They are normally covered with starch for cheese not to stick and that is a big NO-NO for us.
I always buy all the cheeses in bulk and shred them myself.
Fifth step: Assemble the pizza
Add shredded cheese in the middle of the pizza crust.
Starting from the lightest colors of tomatoes, spread them evenly onto the pizza crust to form a Rainbow like looking dish.
Sixth Step: Outer layer
Finish the pizza with the darkest colors or tomatoes around the outer layer.
Seventh step: Bake
Place assembled pizza back into the oven for another 8 minutes, just enough for your cheese to melt and tomatoes to soften a bit.
Eight Step: Chives
Once the pizza is already made and ready to serve, spread chives around the whole outer layer to give it an additional beautiful green color.
Do not bake the pizza with chives, otherwise, they will become brown and not really good-looking.
Frequently asked questions and answers.
What other vegetables to use to make Rainbow Pizza?
You certainly can. The idea here is to have the colors matching all
I have picked tomatoes only, because of seeing them all in the market. But if you do not have tomatoes, you can add different veggies as well.
For example, green, broccoli, or green peppers works perfectly. Asparagus will work lovely as well.
As yellow, you can use yellow peppers.
Darker colors can be achieved by using dark onions or olives, which are perfect for pizza as well.
Do I have to pre-bake the Fathead Crust?
In this particular recipe, I would suggest you do bake the crust first.
For the rainbow colors to stay vibrant, you do not really want to bake the veggies fully. And if you do not bake the crust first, you would have to keep the pizza in the oven for much longer. This will turn all of the tomatoes or chosen vegetables mushy and darker in colors.
Can you store Rainbow Fathead Keto Pizza?
If not eaten immediately, you can store the pizza in the fridge for
I would suggest reheating the pieces again in the oven once ready to serve. Using the oven will give the pizza a lovely texture and taste.
Can you freeze Keto Pizza?
I would suggest freezing only the Fathead dough. I do this all the time. Just bake the fathead crust and cut it into desired slices.
Those then pack into parchment paper and place into the freezer.
When you are ready to make your pizza, just take the pie
Add whatever topping you desire and bake again in the oven.
Recipes that pairs well with Keto Pizza:
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
If you do like the recipe, please do five us 5 stars:
- 200 gram, Mozzarella Cheese
- 100 g, Almond Meal
- 1 large, Egg
- 0.50 tbsp, Garlic powder
- 3 cups of diced Tomatoes various colors
- 50g (1/2 Cup ) Mozarella
- Place a pot on the stove and switch on the medium heat
- Once the pot is heated, add shredded mozzarella and let it melt completely using spatula to mix from time to time
- When mozzarella has melted fully (check video), add almond meal and garlic powder and knead with spatula until both gets properly incorporated
- After you are satisfied with the dough, switch the heat off completely and add egg.
- Knead the egg into the dough to incorporate it fully with spatula
- Heat up the oven to 200C or 390F
- Either use the baking pan with Parchment paper or Pizza Stone Plate with a bit of oil.
- with your spatula spread the dough throughout the whole surface in either round or rectangular shape. Make sure the thickness of the crust is even
- Using fork, make tiny holes all over the Fathead crust for the dough to bake evenly (check video)
- Place it into the oven for 8 minutes
- Shread mozarella and cut chives into small pieces
- Separate tomatoes as per color into bowls and cut half slices placing each color into that particular bowl
- Once the pizza crust is baken, start with placing cheese into the middle
- From the middles start with the lighterst tomatoes spreading them evenly.
- Continue with orange, red tomatoes
- finish the outer layer with the darkest tomatoe slices
- if you still use chives (later) keep a bit of space at the outer layer for them
- Bake in the oven for another 8 minutes
- once baked, take it out from the oven and spread all of the chives onto the outer layer of the pizza
- Bon Appetit
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 225Total Fat 16gCarbohydrates 7gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 16g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.