CHRISTMAS TREE CUPCAKES LOW CARB
Christmas Tree Cupcakes Low Carb
With this lovely Recipe, you will not only fill your weekend but much much more. You will have additional activities with your kids. You will bake for the whole family. And you will have the whole Christmass decoration behind you. Once you make those lovely Christmas Tree Cupcakes, your whole house would be filled with beautiful colors and probably you would not need to decorate anything anymore.
Cupcakes anyone? What do you do during a beautiful cold winter day? Bake? The whole family is at home and you want to get them excited to do something fast, but not so difficult? Those lovely little Xmas trees are a perfect and easy idea.
But if you are still looking for some more Christmas ideas, why not try our popular Low Carb Gingerbread Cookies, which are just outstanding. And since our whole website is to please our lovely kids, have a look at the 3D Cutouts I have purchased and made a lovely Christmas Village with them.
And just because it is all about our kids, you would have to check our Sugar Free Gummy Bears Recipe, which is so extremely popular not only by the little one. Every time I make them, I have to hide it not only from my husband but from me as well. Once I start eating them, I just can not stop.
On this blog I would just like to show the intro on how to put them together. Even though Sophie was reluctant, I convinced her to record the video in all of the 3 languages. You can easily pick the one you like:
Xmas Tree CupcakesPrint This
- 3 Eggs
- 1 TBS Butter
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 TBS Sugar Substitute
- 1,5 Tsp Baking Powder
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbs Sugar substitute
- Natural Green coloring
- Strawberry or raspberry
- Heat up the oven on 200C or 390F
- For the cupcakes mix all the ingredients and place it into the cupcake mold
- Bake for 10 min
- For the icing, I have mixed only Cream Cheese with Sugar substitute and a bit of natural coloring
- Place icing in the bag with the star-shaped end
- Make sure your cupcakes are cold otherwise the icing will melt and will not stay in shape
- Pipe small dots as shown in the video around the cupcakes working from the bottom up
- Once the whole cupcake is covered with icing you have an option to decorate it with small balls and flakes from edible paper
- Enjoy it
1 Cupcake: Calories 84kcal, Carbohydrates 1g, Protein 3g, Fat 7g
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.