Super simple way to make Sugar-Free Gummy Bears from tea selections and a bit of stevia. Adding super yummy collagen will make them perfect Keto sweet to put into your lunch box.
This recipe has made it on our Top 10 Best Low Carb & Keto Recipes of 2018.
Have you tried gummy bears at home?
We have. Few times.
But I was never happy because it was either with sugar-free Jelly or it just did not taste the best.
Then one day we have decided to purchase the silicone forms. This kind of pushed me to come up with the best and the healthiest low carb recipe one can have. We have tried and tried and Bingo.
The best recipe was born.
We even made a live video on Facebook, where Sophie did it all by herself, just to show that it is not that difficult as it seems. I would suggest to do it with your kids as it is a perfect way of activity they will enjoy.
For coloring, we used different types of teas. To sweeten things up, we have used stevia tablets, which are perfect for hot dishes. And since you have to use hot water for gelatine, those tablets became handy.
One point though. Eat them as fast as you can, since they are all made with fresh ingredients and will not last long. I have kept them in the fridge once for few days and O my. Not anymore.
Maybe they can be kept in the freezer, but so far had no chance trying, since they are always gone before you can think of storing them. Apart from that one time.
Very similar to these steps is perfectly matching Keto Infused Iced Tea.
And the video for you to see how easy it is:
You can experiment with different types of teas to get the flavor and the color as well.
Need a Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly new Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
The best recipe ever is here:
Please for 5 Stars
- 1 Pkt Gelatine sheets (20g)
- 140ml Hot water (1/2 Cup)
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 4 Stevia tablets
- Variety of teas:
- Orange - Camomile Tea
- Red - Hibiscus Tea
- Green - Matcha Tea
- Purple - Blueberry tea
- Place hot water in the cup
- Add tea to your preference
- Slowly one by one keep adding gelatine sheets and mix
- Add lemon juice and stevia tablets
- Mix everything properly and make sure all is dissolved
- For Hibiscus I would suggest minimum amount of lemon since the tea itself is sour
- For Matcha tea, I would suggest adding more lemon and stevia to break the bitterness
- Once everything is dissolved, slowly pure it into silicon molds and either leave it to harden in the fridge, or for quick results, keep it in the freezer for approximately 10 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories 23Total Fat 0gCarbohydrates 1gProtein 5g
Post some pictures in the comments below. We would love to see your ideas.