We may earn some commision from the companies mentioned in this post.
HOT CHOCOLATE MIX
Sophie never liked anything chocolaty. But lately her taste is changing and she picks every now and then a tiny bit of chocolate. Sugarfree Nutella is a must in our house right now and therefore we have made a decision to try cacao. This Hot Chocolate Mix is growing likeness more and more. We have purchased this product from Living Low Carb.
You put a really small amount into the milk and mix it well. It is sweet enough so half of a spoon is enough for us.
Very easy recipe, which is made by Sophie we have also on YoutTube, so you can view it in:
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- Cacao powder
- Whipped cream
- Place milk into the cup and heat it up in the microwave for circa 0,5 – 1 minute
- Take out from the microwave and add 0,5-1 tea spoons of cacao mix
- Mix well and try if it needs more powder or more heating
- Top it up with whipped cream and a bit of cinnamon
- Enjoy it
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281 Total Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 6g