HOT CHOCOLATE MIX
Sophie never liked anything chocolaty. But lately her taste is changing and she picks ever now and then a tiny bit of chocolate. Sugarfree nutella is a must in our house right now and therefore we have made a decision to try cacao. This Hot Chocolate Mix is growing likeness more and more. We have purchased this product from Living Low Carb.
You put a really small amount into the milk and mix it well. Its sweet enough so half of a spoon is enough for us.
Every easy recipe, which is made by Sophie we have also on YoutTube, so you can view it in:
Hot Chocolate MixPrint This
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- Cacao powder
- Whipped cream
- Place milk into the cup and heat it up in the microwave for circa 0,5 – 1 minute
- Take out from the microwave and add 0,5-1 tea spoons of cacao mix
- Mix well and try if it needs more powder or more heating
- Top it up with whipped cream and a bit of cinnamon
- Enjoy it
100g of powder contains: Calories 281Kcal, Fett 3g,Carbohydrates 78g, Polyol 55g, Protein 6g