If you are looking for something special for either Breakfast or as a sweet snack anytime during the day, then this eas to make and homemade Rainbow Chia pudding will be just perfect for you. All you have to do is mix a bit of Chia seeds and add whatever color onto it.
Experiment with this lovely pudding and do not forget to send us our beauties. Adding Keto Whipped Cream on the top will be even more delicious.
Keto Chia Pudding
And by the way. They last in the fridge for even a week. I always make one big badge, keep it in a container in the fridge and take it out a bit every time I have a sweet tooth.
Chia Seeds are just perfect ingredient to make various puddings.
Keto Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding is another great idea if you are in love with Chia Seeds.
About a month ago, I went into eating chia pudding every single day. I have gotten so addicted to it, that in the end I have made a huge batch of 1 liter of almond milk every day and had it in the fridge, every time I was hungry. And since I was experiencing different flavors, here came this beautiful recipe.
Rainbow Keto Chia Pudding
But tell you frankly, eating it 4-5 times a day did not help my body. At the end of the day, calories are calories even though something is healthy and low carb. I wanted to call it Unicorn pudding, but as it got explained by my dear daughter, unicorn means mixed all the colors together. So I had to stay with Rainbow. Even this was not 100% agreed because rainbow has more colors and mine is not rainbow-looking.
Anyway, I like it like a rainbow and that is how it will stay. And Sophie will maybe one day, when she gets time, introduce us to some of her unicorn food. This time I have to flood you with those beautiful images because I just love them so much. They are so nice and colorful, that every time I look at one of the pictures, my day gets brighter. I am not going to count the colors from fruits into Nutrition, since it is really up to the individual how many colors or if any you want to work with.
One of the options is also making a simple Raspberries Chia Pudding, which you can have a look here:
If you omit the coloring part, this is the easiest and quickest way to make something delicious even when you do not have much time for breakfast or a quick snack during the day. I do not sweeten it with anything, since I like it plain, without any additional taste. And depending on what fruit you choose for a bit of color, that would give it a nice pure taste.
And as you are reading this, I am sure you do love not only the recipe but also all the berries involved. I have one special easy and quick Keto Yogurt Cheesecake, which I have decided to decorate with berries as well. And they look so awesome. W
And as our loyal readers, Wholesome Yum Foods has been so kind to offer to all of our subscribers 10% of ALL of their PRODUCTS using our Coupon Code:
Lakanto has been so
If you do like those colorful recipes, have a look at our Keto Infused Iced Tea – Keto Drink, which will go perfectly with this.
Do not forget to give us 5 Stars
- Place chia seeds into almond milk and mix.
- Wait 10 minutes for the pudding to thicken. Bigger batch you make, longer it takes to thicken and you have to mix in between, so the chia seeds do not form into bigger clumps
- Once you have the base for the pudding, you can serve it as it is or color it the way you like
- If you want to color it, separate the pudding into 4 different bowls.
- Cook handful of fruits to get rid of liquid as much as possible.
- Once the consistency is thicker, run it through a strainer and press to get as much liquid as possible. You should be able to get few tea spoons of colorful thicker liquid.
- Add the color into a desired amount of plain chia pudding and mixed it properly to get even color.
- For green, I have used matcha powder, which I have mixed with 1 tsp of hot water before mixing it into the pudding. Here I would suggest to sweeten it a bit, so you do not end up with bitter after taste from matcha powder.
- Once you have all the colors made, simply layer them into a bowl and at the end decorate it with either fruits or whatever you desire.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 8gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 4g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.
What would you call them? Let me know in the comments below.
And just in case you are still looking for something sweet, why not looking into our Low Carb Crepes.
Living a Keto Lifestyle but still, have a sweet tooth?
Explore 31 Days with Top Keto & Low Carb Dessert Recipes.
All new recipes never featured anywhere else.