We may earn some commision from the companies mentioned in this post.
RAINBOW LOW CARB CHIA PUDDING
If you are looking for something special for either Breakfast or as a sweet snack anytime during the day, then this eas to make and homemade Rainbow Chia pudding will be just perfect for you. All you have to do is mix a bit of Chia seeds and add whatever color onto it. Experiment with this lovely pudding and do not forget to send us our beauties. And by the way. Th3y last in the fridge even a week. I always make one big badge, keep it in a container in the fridge and take our a bit everytime I have a sweet tooth.
About a month ago, I went into eating chia pudding every single day. I have gotten so addicted to it, that at the end I have made a huge batch from 1 liter of almond milk every day and had it in the fridge, every time I was hungry. And since I was experiencing with different flavors, here came this beautiful recipe. But tell you frankly, eating it 4-5 times a day did not help my body. At the end of the day, calories are calories even though something is healthy and low carb. I wanted to call it Unicorn pudding, but as it got explained by my dear daughter, unicorn means mixed all the colors together. So I had to stay with Rainbow. Even this was not 100% agreed because rainbow has more colors and mine is not rainbow
One of the options is also making a simple Raspberries Chia Pudding, which you can have a look here:
If you omit the coloring part, this is the easiest and quickest way to make something delicious even when you do not have much time for breakfast or a quick snack during the day. I do not sweeten it with anything, since I like it plain, without any additional taste. And depending on what fruit you choose for a bit of color, that would give it a nice pure taste.
And as you are reading this, I am sure you do love not only the recipe but also all the berries involved. I have one special easy and
If you do like those colorful recipes, have a look at our Keto Infused Iced Tea – Keto Drink, which will go perfectly with this.
Do not forget to give us 5 Stars 🙂
- Place chia seeds into almond milk and mix.
- Wait 10 minutes for the pudding to thicken. Bigger batch you make, longer it takes to thicken and you have to mix in between, so the chia seeds do not form into bigger clumps
- Once you have the base for the pudding, you can serve it as it is or color it the way you like
- If you want to color it, separate the pudding into 4 different bowls.
- Cook handful of fruits to get rid of liquid as much as possible.
- Once the consistency is thicker, run it through a strainer and press to get as much liquid as possible. You should be able to get few tea spoons of colorful thicker liquid.
- Add the color into a desired amount of plain chia pudding and mixed it properly to get even color.
- For green, I have used matcha powder, which I have mixed with 1 tsp of hot water before mixing it into the pudding. Here I would suggest to sweeten it a bit, so you do not end up with bitter after taste from matcha powder.
- Once you have all the colors made, simply layer them into a bowl and at the end decorate it with either fruits or whatever you desire.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128 Total Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 4g
What would you call them? Let me know in the comments below.
Do not forget to subscribe to our Newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.
65 mouth-watering Keto dessert recipes in a digital, interactive cookbook that’s sent out via email immediately. All recipes are Keto, low-carb, sugar-free, Paleo, dairy-free and low-inflammatory using gluten-free ingredients. Easy-to-make with easy-to-find ingredients. Full nutritional info is provided for every recipe. A bonus easy-to-print version is also included.