LOW CARB GRANOLA
Low Carb Granola is the number one option for Breakfast. The crunchiness of it and the look like the real deal will blow your mind
This recipe has made it on our Top 10 Best Low Carb & Keto Recipes of 2018.
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See disclosure.
The story goes:
Years ago, I have tried various recipes, to make granola or Cornflakes for my daughter for Breakfast. Something she would like. But it never went in a positive way. Even though I thought they are perfect, she never really liked any of them.
Then came last Christmas, when we went for a skiing trip to a hotel, where all the kids from our friends have decided to eat different types of granolas for Breakfast. Every single day. And of course, my daughter seeing this, wanted to copy. So she kept asking for them more and more.
Once we came from the trip, my trials started. And because I just got fresh walnuts from my mum, those were the main base to try it with. After a few attempts and some inspirations, I think I found the right one.
At least I can see that those are really the best since my daughter eats them now on a daily basis already for the last 3 weeks. Yesterday I even tried to convince her to have something else for breakfast. Something she used to love before. Like those buns with bacon and eggs.
But NO WAY.
She wakes up every morning already talking about them and as I see it, it will take a while until I will convince her to give breakfast a bit of a change. The last one, I have decided to double the recipe, because of how quickly they are gone. The best part is, that they are really crunchy. That is something I have been missing before.
Once you try them, you will not go back to anything.
I have also added a few Freeze-Dried berries, just for the color and feeling or a real shop bought granola.
The quick video to help you see the real deal is here:
And of course the Recipe for Low Carb Granola is here:
If you would like to make your own Jogurt to be added to this recipe, have a look at our easy and fast way to make the freshest ever Keto Instant Pot Greek Yogurt.
Please do give us 5 Stars 🙂
- Preheat the oven to 150C (302F)
- Cut the Whole Walnuts into smaller pieces
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Mix one egg with a hand mixer and add it to the mixture
- Add Coconut oil and mix everything properly.
- Place it on a baking tray covered with a baking sheet and spread the whole mixture onto the tray.
- Press it with your hands and place it into the oven for 25 minutes.
- After they are baked, lower the oven temperature to 100 C (212F), take out the tray and properly mix the granola and break it into smaller pieces
- Once they are nicely spread on a tray, place it in the oven again for 35 minutes at a lower temperature to make them nice and crunchy.
- Once done, let it cool, add the Freeze-dried berries and enjoy.
- Bon Appetit
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 281 Total Fat 24g Carbohydrates 5g Fiber 3g Protein 6g
Do let me know how did you like them and share with us how they went.
And do not forget to sign in to our Newsletter, not to miss a single recipe we come up with.
A 7-day guided challenge to get into Ketosis. Includes a complete meal plan with recipes, shopping list and pantry list, a Step-by-Step Keto Quick Start Guide, a Keto Success, and Motivation Journal emailed to you daily, and access to a supportive Keto community.