Making those Super Quick and Easy Homemade Keto Lasagna Noodles Pasta Sheets Recipe with Almond Flour will make your Keto Meal Preps Extra Simple. Those Fully Low Carb Pasta Sheets with 3 Ingredients Only are Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, and a perfect Lasagna Replacement for Diabetics.
Keto Almond Flour Lasagna Noodles
After our Homemade Keto Egg Noodles became extra popular, I had our readers make them in various shapes and used them for various Keto Pasta Recipes.
That made me decide to make them once again and transform the whole recipe into Keto Lasagna Sheets one can use whenever needed.
They are super delicious and extra easy to make.
To be honest, Lasagne was never part of my favorite collection of dishes. I always preferred Spaghetti or noodles or Gnocchi. But since we have moved to Low Carb Lifestyle, I somehow started looking for them and trying various options.
I mean with our vast collection of Keto and Low Pasta Alternatives, there are so many recipes you can transform into Keto Lasagna Sheets.
But I have chosen Egg Noodles for their simplicity and Almond flour, which 99% of us have at home.
And all you need is a baking sheet and some kind of mixer and all is done in no time.
Casserole dishes climbed on top of my list as I discovered how super easy it is to make them. As I am not the one who loves to be in the kitchen at all times, I love Casseroles, because it is pretty fast to cook, combine and prepare for baking whenever the whole family comes home.
I have even made a full collection of over 31 Easy Keto and Low Carb Casserole Dishes you can try and of course also incorporate those lasagna sheets in.
Homemade Keto Lasagna
Our Homemade Keto Lasagna is perfect Meal Prep, where you can prepare the sheet well in advance and store them either in the fridge for a few days, or freeze for later on.
Those Pasta Sheets are extra soft and pliable, that one would not even believe, no flour is involved.
To it, If I tell you, that one sheet has got 1 gram of carbs and 1 gram of Fiber totaling to 0g of Net Carbs per serving? What do you say?
Go and bake right now.
Keto Lasagna Filling
Whatever Lasagna Recipe you will choose will work with those Low Carb Lasagna Pasta Sheets.
I am in the process of making Keto Lasagna with Ground Beef Bolognese Sauce.
You can also try our Marinara, Carbonara, or Alfredo with it. Just add a few layers of protein, some veggies, and all is done in no time.
If you do follow me for a while, you know I am almost profi in making various Keto Pastas, Noodles, Spaghetti, Gnocchi, you name it.
To simply sum it up, I have put together a whole post of various homemade Keto Pasta Variations as well as store-bought such as Shirataki, Palmini. I even added lots of vegetables you can make noodles with from popular Zucchini Noodles – Zoodles, cauliflower Rice and more.
Using other Keto Noodles alternatives, you can make:
- Keto Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles
- Keto Lasagna Cauliflower
- Keto lasagna with Low Carb Tortillas
- Keto Lasagna with Palmini Noodles
How To Make Easy Homemade Keto Lasagna Noodles Pasta Sheets
Kitchen Gadgets Needed:
- Cream Cheese
- Almond Flour
- Salt – Optional
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON MAKING THE EASIEST KETO LASAGNA NOODLES SHEETS
First Step: Ingredients for Keto Lasagna Noodles
With this super easy recipe and only 3 main Ingredients needed, you might not need any full instructions.
Prepare Almond Flour or just plain Ground Almonds, Eggs, and Cream Cheese.
A salt is an option. Pepper is not included as I wanted to get that beautiful light color of the sheets.
Second Step: Place all ingredients into the Magic Bullet Jar
Simply place all of the ingredients into the Magic Bullet Jar or a jar you are using for your Blender.
Third Step: Blend All Keto Lasagna Ingredients
Close the Jar and fully blend.
The consistency would be very liquid.
Do not blend it for a long time as lots of bubbles might form.
But just in case you did, gently bang the jar against the Kitchen counter a few times, to get rid of at least the big bubbles.
Fourth Step: Baking Sheet, Pour and Bake
Prepare your Baking Sheet and Parchment Paper.
You can lightly spray the sheet before you place the parchment paper on top to prevent the paper from slipping. But use oil really sparingly as it also makes the Parchment paper moist and wet.
Once all is in place, Pour the mixture onto the sheet, and using a spatula, spread the mixture evenly throughout the whole sheet.
Try to keep the layer as thin as possible to have those beautiful thin layers of Lasagna Sheets after baking.
Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes total time at 150C or 300F.
Fifth Step: Peel and Cut
Once the sheet is baked, gently turn it upside down and peel the Parchment Paper from it.
Now is the time for cutting.
This all depends on the size of the casserole, you are planning to bake Lasagna with additional Sauce. Cut into appropriate size using either a sharp knife or a pizza roller and enjoy.
Tips and Tricks
- Bubbles – If you see some bubbles still formed on the sheet before baking, just gently bang the whole baking sheet against the kitchen counter. You can also use the tip of your fingers to gently break bigger bubbles.
- Size of the Lasagna Sheets – the size of the sheets really depends on the casserole size you are going to use it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Can you make Keto Lasagna Noodles Sheets in advance?
Those Keto Lasagna Sheets are perfect to use for your Meal Preps.
You can prepare them in advance and store them either in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer.
How Do You Store Keto Lasagna Sheets?
Storing those Low Carb Lasagne Noodles Sheets in a Glass Container in the fridge for up to 4 days is the best option.
Anything longer, I would suggest freezing.
Can you freeze Keto Lasagna sheets?
Our No-Boil Keto lasagna Noodles sheets are perfect for freezing as well.
I would suggest cutting them into your preferred size and place a sheet of parchment paper in between each sheet before freezing.
Pin For Later:
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full Recipe with Print Out Options
Thanks for giving us 5 stars
- 60g (1/4 cup) Cream Cheese
- 24g (4Tbsp) Almond Flour
- 3 Eggs (40g each)
- Prepare Almond Flour or just plain Ground Almonds, Eggs, and Cream Cheese.
- Place all ingredients into the Magic Bullet Jar
- Close the Jar and fully blend. The consistency would be very liquid. Do not blend it for a long time as lots of bubbles might form.
- Prepare your Baking Sheet and Parchment Paper. You can lightly spray the sheet before you place the parchment paper on top to prevent the paper from slipping.
- Pour the mixture onto the sheet, and using a spatula, spread the mixture evenly throughout the whole sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes total time at 150C or 300F.
- Once the sheet is baked, gently turn it upside down and peel the Parchment Paper from it.
- Cut into appropriate size using either a sharp knife or a pizza roller and enjoy.
- Bubbles - If you see some bubbles still formed on the sheet before baking, just gently bang the whole baking sheet against the kitchen counter. You can also use the tip of your fingers to gently break bigger bubbles.
- Size of the Lasagna Sheets - the size of the sheets really depends on the casserole size you are going to use it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Sheet
Amount Per Serving Calories 180Total Fat 17gCarbohydrates 1gFiber 1gProtein 6g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.