Our Italian Keto Pasta Marinara Recipe is a super Quick and Easy Keto Dinner for the whole family. Fully Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Grain-Free and Diabetic Friendly Keto Meal, you can prepare well in advance and enjoy day after day.
Italian Keto Dinner
With our 2 Keto Recipes put together, your Keto Dinner will be a breeze in the Kitchen.
Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Oat Fiber Pasta Recipe mixed with Homemade Keto Marinara Sauce gives you a perfect combination of flavors everyone will enjoy.
Having an Italian evening in the comfort of your home.
Who would not want to finally enjoy a proper Italian Meal in a Keto Diet version?
Low-Carb and Keto Pasta Variation
Want to alternate? Pick from one of Pasta Alternative for every day of the week.
Have an entire month of Italian flare in your house. With all the pasta options, we have available, you can easily eat different Keto Pasta every single day for the next month to come and still be left with many untried versions.
How fabulous that is?
Every single recipe has got minimal carb intake.
No more sugar spikes or needing to go to bed immediately after a big Spaghetti Dinner.
Low-Carb Pasta Sauce
Our authentic 3 Ingredients only plus herbs Marinara Sauce is a perfect Keto Sauce to go with any of your chosen Low-Carb Noodles.
This Italian Spaghetti Sauce flavor mixed with fresh Basil and Oregano leaves will bring back the memories of enjoying the Mediterranean dishes you have been craving for such a long time.
Keto Meal Preps
Both of those recipes are the perfect part of your Meal Preps.
Each one of them can be doubled and prepared well in advance, stored either in your fridge for a few days or freezer for weeks to come.
For those, who are not so sure what Marinara sauce is and what is the difference between spaghetti sauce, here is a simple explanation.
Marinara sauce is a tomato sauce, which is cooked usually much faster and is thinner in texture.
Spaghetti sauce is typically a sauce for a pasta, which includes some kind of protein, mostly ground beef and vegetables.
Did you know, there is a thing such as Alfredo Sauce and Marinara Sauce Mixed together?
It is called Pink Pasta, and it is very popular.
Great idea, and even better as we do have both Keto Alfredo Sauce and Low-Carb Marinara Sauce in our Blog.
All you have to do is mixed them up, and you will get an unforgettable Keto Pink Sauce for your Low-Carb Spaghetti.
Keto Pasta with Marinara Sauce
As each of the recipes has got its own post, I am not going to write more and more about it, but jump straight into the steps and whole process of making this delicious Italian Keto dinner for you.
How to make Keto Pasta with Marinara Sauce?
Kitchen Gadgets needed:
- Cream Cheese
- Oat Fiber
- Canned Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Oregano
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON KETO PASTA MARINARA
First Step: Prepare Ingredients for Keto Pasta
Prepare your Oat Fiber, Eggs, and Cream Cheese.
Second Step: Blend and Bake Pasta
Place all the ingredients into the Magic Bullet and blend fully.
Pour all onto the silicone sheet with edges.
Spread using a spatula and bake at 150C or 300F for approximately 8-10 minutes.
Third Step: Shape Keto Pasta
Shape into Ribbon or Butterfly design using Pasta Bike Roller or Wheel Roller.
Fourth Step: Prepare Ingredients for Marinara Sauce
Prepare all the ingredients for cooking our Keto Sauce.
Tomatoes can be swapped for Fresh if you prefer.
Cut onion and chop herbs.
Fifth Step: Cook Onion, Herbs, and Garlic
Start with Browning Onion using Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil.
Add Herbs and Garlic and let them cook for a few minutes.
Sixth Step: Add Canned Tomatoes, Salt & Pepper
Canned Tomatoes, salt, and pepper follow as last.
Mix all together, close the lid and let this Sugar-Free Low-Carb Sauce cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Tips and Tricks:
- Fiber – Oat Fiber can be replaced with Bamboo Fiber or Potato Fiber.
- Shape – For Ribbon Shape, you can use either a Pasta Bike Cutter or Wheel Roller.
- Baking Sheet – Baking sheet covered with Parchment paper can be used instead of a Silicone one.
- Thickness – try to pour only enough of the mixture to cover the sheet you are baking it into. The dough will thicken slightly, so it is best to have it as thin as possible.
- Tomatoes – Blanch and peel fresh tomatoes if you are planning to swap them instead of canned ones.
- Oil – Avocado Oil instead of Extra Virgin Olive Oil works perfectly as well
- Herbs – Any of the Italian fresh herbs, granulated garlic or even dried tomatoes can be used to enhance the flavor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What other sauces can you have Keto Pasta with?
You can pick from our favorites:
What other Keto Pasta can you have Marinara Sauce with?
With a big variety of Keto and Low Carb Pasta Alternatives, I would suggest our homemade:
How do you store Keto Pasta Marinara?
This Italian Keto Pasta together with Marinara Sauce can be perfectly stored in a glass container on your fridge for 3-4 days.
Anything longer, I would recommend freezing.
Can you freeze Keto Pasta with Sauce?
For a freezing option, it is better if you store Marinara sauce separately inside Mason Jars and Keto Pasta in a Zip Log Bag.
Pin For Later
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full recipe with Print Out Option
Thank you for giving us 5 Stars.
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Fiber
- 400 grams (1 & 1/2 Cup) Canned Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Prepare Ingredients for Keto Pasta such as Oat Fiber, Eggs, and Cream Cheese.
- Place all the ingredients into the Magic Bullet and blend fully.
- Pour all onto the silicone sheet with edges.
- Spread using a spatula and bake at 150C or 300F for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Once baked, shape into Ribbon or Butterfly design using Pasta Bike Roller or Wheel Roller.
- Prepare Ingredients for Marinara Sauce
- Cut onion and chop herbs.
- Start with Browning Onion using Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Avocado Oil.
- Add Herbs and Garlic and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Add Canned Tomatoes, Salt & Pepper
- Mix all together, close the lid and let this Sugar-Free Low-Carb Sauce cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Video - for better understanding and following the steps, please check the video I have prepared for you.
- Fiber - Oat Fiber can be replaced with Bamboo Fiber or Potato Fiber.
- Shape - For Ribbon Shape, you can use either a Pasta Bike Cutter or Wheel Roller.
- Baking Sheet - Baking sheet covered with Parchment paper can be used instead of a Silicone one.
- Thickness - try to pour only enough of the mixture to cover the sheet you are baking it into. The dough will thicken slightly, so it is best to have it as thin as possible.
- Tomatoes - Blanch and peel fresh tomatoes if you are planning to swap them instead of canned ones.
- Oil - Avocado Oil instead of Extra Virgin Olive Oil works perfectly as well
- Herbs - Any of the Italian fresh herbs can be used to enhance the flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 134Total Fat 9gCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gProtein 7g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.