Our Homemade Keto Soup Noodles made with only 3 ingredients are a perfect addition to any of your Low-Carb Soup Recipe. Oat Fiber Soup Noodles are not only Gluten-Free but perfect for Diabetics as well. Add them right before serving, and enjoy your warm and cozy evening.
Oat Fiber Recipes
Oat Fiber being low in carbohydrates with High Fiber is exactly what we look for in our lifestyle. Our Low-Carb Fettuccine Noodles are one of the examples of how easy and extra tasty Oat Fiber Recipes can be.
Low-Carb Soup Recipes
With those Homemade Low-Carb Soup Noodles, every single soup you are making can become a whole meal in one.
Recipe for Soup Noodles
Our recipe is super simple to make, healthy, and tasty like no other. Adding those Soup Noodles made out of only 3 Ingredients into your bowl just before serving will enhance the flavor and add the extra nutrition we all need.
Homemade Low-Carb Soup Noodles are perfect ideas because of the minimal ingredients you need. This gives you a perfect 70 grams of calories per portion, which is outstanding.
Keto Soup Noodles made at home are great because they only require 3 ingredients and give you the last amount of carbohydrates you can get.
For a portion of those homemade keto soup noodles, you get only 1 gram of carbohydrates and 1 gram of Fiber.
If you are into calculation net carbs, subtracting fiber from carbohydrates gives you a total of 0 Carbs per portion.
Low-Carb Alternatives to Noodles in a Keto Soup
Apart from our Low-Carb Soup Noodles, you can alternate between vegetable spiralized noodles to homemade or store-bought. In my article about various Keto and Low-Carb Noodles and Pasta Alternatives, I give you all the choices to choose.
How do you shape Soup Noodles if you do not have a Pasta Machine?
Soup Noodles are, in general, very thin, almost like spaghetti but a bit shorter.
The pasta machine is the best to get the thin shape, as it is pretty challenging to achieve by hand.
But there are some great tips or options you can use.
- You can roll the dough once baked into a log and just cut thin slices using a sharp knife. You can see the process during our Keto Egg Noodles making.
- Using a pizza roller or a sharp knife, you can also cut thinly layered on a baking sheet without using the machine.
- There is also a hand-rollers made for pasta cutting, which could be used instead of a big Pasta machine.
How To Make Keto Soup Noodles?
Learn How To Make the Best Ever Low-Carb Soup Noodles in a few minutes with only 3 Ingredients
Kitchen Gadgets needed:
- Cream Cheese
- Oat Fiber
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR LOW-CARB SOUP NOODLES MAKING
First Step: Prepare all ingredients for making Homemade Soup Noodles
As you only need three ingredients plus salt, and if you want pepper, it is easy to prepare all of them.
In our noodle soup recipe, I have used oat fiber, but you can choose a Potato Fiber if you have that available or a bamboo fiber that works excellent.
At the same time, preheat your oven to 160 Celsius or 320 Fahrenheit.
Second Step: Place all in the blender jar
Place all the ingredients into the jar you have for your magic bullet or a blender.
Third Step: Mix all in a Blender
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a blender.
You might see that the mixture gets a little fluffy because of the eggs.
Just gently bang it against the kitchen counter to ensure all the bubbles are gone.
Fourth Step: Pour onto a Baking Sheet and Bake
Pour the whole mixture onto your baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Using your spatula, make sure the mixture is spread throughout and is as thin as possible.
This will give you the thinnest low-carb soup noodles you can have.
Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for approximately eight minutes.
Fifth Step: Peel and Cut
Once your keto soup noodles sheet is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
Peel the sheet off the noodles and cut it into sizes to fit your kitchen pasta machine.
Sixth Step: Thin it extra – optional.
Using your pasta machine, let the sheets go once again through the part, which thins the sheet even more.
Seventh Step: Cut
The next step is to let it run through the cutting part of the pasta machine.
Add them directly into your hot soup just before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- No pasta machine – roll the dough into a log and cut thin slices. Use a pizza roller and cut your sheets thinly. There is also a hand-rollers made for pasta cutting.
- Fiber – just in case you do not have Oat Fiber at home, you can substitute with either Potato Fiber or Bamboo Fiber.
- Serving – serve soup noodles just before ready to serve. They do not need to be boiled again.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How do you store Low-Carb Soup Noodles?
You can store the whole sheets or already cut soup noodles in the fridge for up to 3 days. Anything longer, place them into the freezer.
Can you freeze soup noodles?
You can undoubtedly freeze both the sheets or already made noodles.
If you are freezing the sheets, make sure you place a sheet of parchment paper in between each, so it does not stick together, as it will be challenging to separate once thaw.
If you are freezing already made soup noodles, place them all in a Ziploc bag. It is best if you could already portion them before freezing.
I usually use a small Ziploc bag and have them separated that way.
Pin For Later
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full Recipe with Print Out Option
Thank you for giving us a five stars
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup (55 grams) Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon (6 grams) Oat Fiber
- Prepare all ingredients for making Homemade Soup Noodles
- Preheat your oven to 160 Celsius or 320 Fahrenheit
- Place all the ingredients into the jar you have for your magic bullet or a blender.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the whole mixture onto your baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for approximately eight minutes.
- Once your keto soup noodles sheet is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Peel the sheet off the noodles and cut it into sizes to fit your kitchen pasta machine.
- Using your pasta machine, let the sheets go once again through the part, which thins the sheet even more. This is optional
- Let it run through the cutting part of the pasta machine.
- Add them directly into your hot soup just before serving.
- No pasta machine - roll the dough into a log and cut thin slices. Use a pizza roller and cut your sheets thinly. There is also a hand-rollers made for pasta cutting.
- Fiber - just in case you do not have Oat Fiber at home, you can substitute with either Potato Fiber or Bamboo Fiber.
- Serving - serve soup noodles just before ready to serve. They do not need to be boiled again.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 70Total Fat 6gCarbohydrates 1gFiber 1gProtein 4g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.
A 7-day guided challenge to get into Ketosis. Includes a complete meal plan with recipes, shopping list and pantry list, a Step-by-Step Keto Quick Start Guide, a Keto Success, and Motivation Journal emailed to you daily, and access to a supportive Keto community.