Learn How To Make Keto Burger Mini Bites filled with Low Carb Vegetables for your Keto Kid, Brunch, Party, or an Appetizer for a Super Bowl. Fully Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, and Diabetic Friendly, those No Bun Burger Bites will add all the healthiness you need throughout the day.
Low Carb Burgers
In our lifestyle, there are various Keto Burger Ideas.
Top it up with Guacamole, Green Goddess Dressing or Basil Pesto, add French Fries, Pickled Daikon and a few slices of Crispy Twisted Bacon, and there will be nothing better in life than a meal you have just served.
But this time, I am introducing you to a perfect meal everyone will love. Those Keto Burger Mini Bites are no ordinary burgers.
Keto Meal Planning
Our Keto Burger mini bites are an excellent idea for your Keto Meal Planning. Make the mixture in advance, separate, and portion it into your freezer.
Whenever needed or in a hurry, all you have to do is unfreeze one pack.
Your super mini bites for whatever occasion are done and fresh as you always like.
Keto for Kids
Did it ever happen to you?
You tried to offer your kid some veggies, and you already know at the back of your mind that 90% of the time, they will not even look at it?
And let us not start with explaining how good or healthy they are.
With kids, it goes only one way.
If our loved ones like it, they will eat it.
You can try all your magic, but it mostly just does not work.
You mix some veggies into different dishes. What happens? Once anything green comes into the site, they start the lab process and pick everything green visible on the plate.
Right now, the perfect burgers for Kids have been invented, and nobody will even know what’s inside.
Most burgers are entirely Keto as long as the sauces and buns are not added.
Burgers are a great fast food idea, and with a slight alteration, you can enjoy them perfectly in our lifestyle as well.
Burgers made from wholesome ingredients are healthy and should be a part of our lifestyle.
They are a great choice in the summer when the grilling season comes. But they are also a great quick dinner choice from time to time.
Making a keto burger recipe is as simple as making an ordinary Burger.
Use the best Ground Beef you can find, alternate from time to time with turkey, chicken, salmon, pork all the best quality possible.
Add your spices, fresh herbs, bacon from time to time, and you are done and ready to indulge.
Can you add Burgers into a soup?
Our Burger Mini Bites are a perfect addition to your Bone Broth or any soup you desire.
I am not sure how you like your soup, but it needs to be boiling for me. Just make sure they are fully baked and warmed up before serving. Otherwise, they will make the soup cold instantly.
How many Carbs Are in a Low Carb Burger?
It always depends on what goes into your burger, and that’s how the burger carbs are calculated.
Following our recipe to the dot, you will get a beautiful 1 gram of carbohydrates per mini burger with 1 gram of Fiber, taking you to a perfect 0 net carbs per piece.
What Keto-Friendly buns can you serve burgers with?
We have a few options you can serve those burgers with.
Keto Burger Bun Options
Apart from the actual homemade Keto Buns I have mentioned above, you can use as a replacement for Buns:
- Thick slices of tomatoes
- Portobello mushrooms
- Bell pepper
- Cauliflower buns
What to serve with Burgers?
Our keto Burger Mini Bites are a perfect addition to your salad or as a healthy burger sides as well.
But making them a tiny bit bigger, you have a great main meal to go with one of the sides for a burger such as:
- Keto French Fries
- Pumpkin Fries
- Tortilla Chips
- Tater Tots
- Korean pickled radish
- Fermented Dill Pickles
Keto Burgers Recipe
Why should you make those Low Carb Burger Mini Bites?
I love to make those beauties for three reasons.
- If I have so many vegetables and do not know what to do, I just make burgers and add everything from the fridge.
- Once I make the mixture, I know that I have had three considerable portions in the freezer for the days when needed.
- Finally, this is one of the easiest ways to get the most nutrition into our tummies without realizing it.
I get the minced meat and add all the vegetables left in the fridge on an ordinary day. It is always tasty, and it is always eaten. This time I have written everything down onto the paper to supply you with all the ingredients to try.
How To Make Keto Burgers from Scratch?
Kitchen Gadgets needed:
- Big Bowl
- Sheet Pan
- Ziploc Bags
- Minced Meat
- Almond Flour
- Salt & Pepper
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKING LOW CARB BURGER MINI BITES
First Step: Prepare Ingredients
Prepare all of your ingredients.
The most important is ground beef, eggs, and almond flour.
You could always change all of the other additional vegetables and alternate depending on what exactly you have in your fridge.
Second Step: Grate all the Vegetables
Using a grater, slice all of the vegetables you have chosen.
The most important is that they are sliced thin to form perfect patties.
Third Step: Mix
Using a large mixing bowl, place all of the grated vegetables in.
Add two eggs, almond flour, salt, pepper, and mix.
If any liquid forms, make sure you squeeze all of the veggies and get rid of the liquid.
Otherwise, your burgers will be very soft and difficult to form.
Fourth Step: Portion and Bake
Once everything is thoroughly mixed, start forming your burger mini bites.
One by one, place each burger onto your sheet pan covered with parchment paper.
Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
I have managed to form 13 mini burgers with this recipe and still had some leftovers later on. The total mixture was 2 kilos.
Fifth Step: Store
Once your burgers are baking, you can portion all of the leftovers in the meantime.
I usually use a Ziploc bag and portion it so that one bag would be a perfect portion for dinner for my family.
You can either place the Ziploc bags into your freezer for the keto meal plan or leave them for a maximum of 2 days in your refrigerator.
Sixth Step: Turn and Bake
After 20 minutes of baking, take your sheet pan and turn each burger.
Place into the oven once again and bake for another 10 minutes.
Tips and Tricks:
- Type of vegetables – You can use any low-carb vegetables available for this recipe.
- Type of meat – there are various options of minced meat you can use from ground beef, chicken, turkey, salmon, or pork.
- Type of buns – If you would like keto buns to go with our Keto Burgers, pick from one of the options mentioned above in the article. You can also replace the buns with thick slices of tomatoes, lettuce, portobello mushrooms, bell pepper, or cauliflower buns.
- Almond Flour – can be replaced with Keto Bread Crumbs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How do you store burgers?
Already fully baked burgers can be stored in the glass container in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
You can also store a mixture before baking in your fridge for two days in the refrigerator or otherwise freeze it.
Is that enough to feed my whole family?
Well, it all depends on how hungry you are. Out of this recipe, you get 2 kg of burger mixture. Have to guess for yourself how much would you enjoy.
Do you still think that is not enough? One can always double it.
Can I freeze Keto Burgers?
You can undoubtedly freeze keto burgers, but I suggest freezing the mixture and making the burgers fresh once unfrozen.
Pin for later
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full Recipe with Print Out Option
Thank you for giving us five stars.
- 500 grams Minced Meat
- 3 Zucchini
- 2 Eggplant
- Half of Cauliflower
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- Using a grater, slice all of the vegetables you have chosen.
- Using a large mixing bowl, place all of the grated vegetables in.
- Add two eggs, almond flour, salt, pepper, and mix.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, start forming your burger mini bites.
- One by one, place each burger onto your sheet pan covered with parchment paper.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes on 220 Celsius or 420 Fahrenheit.
- Once your burgers are baking, you can portion all of the leftovers in the meantime.
- After 20 minutes of baking, take your sheet pan and turn each burger.
- Place into the oven once again and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Type of vegetables - You can use any low-carb vegetables available for this recipe.
- Type of meat - there are various options of minced meat you can use from ground beef, chicken, turkey, salmon, or pork.
- Type of buns - If you would like keto buns to go with our Keto Burgers, pick from one of the options mentioned above in the article. You can also replace the buns with thick slices of tomatoes, lettuce, portobello mushrooms, bell pepper, or cauliflower buns.
- Almond Flour - can be replaced with Keto Bread Crumbs
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Burger
Amount Per Serving Calories 11Total Fat 0gCarbohydrates 1gFiber 1gProtein 0g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.