We may earn some commision from the companies mentioned in this post.
TUNA MIX ALA SOPHIE
This super Perfect Tuna Mix Ala Sophie was the best invention she has come up with.
Would you like to try Sophie’s tuna?
This week is extreme in our house. My daughter, which was never interested in helping in the kitchen is suddenly coming up with all the recipes she wants to make. Everyday I pick her up from school, she tells me about some new recipe she had in mind and of course, that needs to be done and recorded at the earliest.
The same case was with this tuna mix.
Sophie loves tuna, but until now I used to just mix it with lemon and a bit of spice. It was always a perfect alternative for breakfast when we wanted something for a change. But this week, tuna is already eaten 4th day in a row and always in a different form. One of the ideas I have recorded and placed in on our website is here, so here it goes.
And those Low Carb Yogurt Buns are a perfect addition to it.
What is your favorite addition to tuna? Pls do let me know down below in the comments area.
Videos are this time in English and German. Slovak is somehow so difficult to convince.
- 1 tuna can
- Pinch of salt
- 1 small fresh cucumber
- Half Onion
- 2 Teaspoons of caviar
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 String Cheese
- Cut fresh cucumber and onion into a small pieces
- Squeeze all the water or oil from tuna can and placed into a bowl
- Add a little bit of oil if needed and mix together
- Add half lemon squeezed into a bowl, fresh cucumber,salt and onion and gently mix together
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of caviar ( optional)
- In additional bowl separate the string cheese into a thin hair like pieces
- heat it up in the microwave for approx 1/2 minute and add it into a mix
- Bon appetite and enjoy
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138 Total Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 1g Protein: 18g
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.