Enjoy the Best Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe done in just 30 minutes. This Cheesy Low carb Chicken Casserole filled up with Broccoli and the Perfect Ranch Dressing is one Delicious Keto Casserole you will be making over and over.
Quick and easy, budget friendly, keto chicken bacon ranch casserole with 5 ingredients only and 1 gram of net carbs will satisfy your cravings like nothing else. This keto comfort food that is cheesy, creamy, rich, hearty, and decadent is fully low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and diabetic friendly.
Dinner keto recipes
This great recipe of bacon ranch casserole with broccoli is a perfect addition to your dinner ideas.
Together with examples like stuffed eggplant boats, keto pasta carbonara, beef stew, spaghetti bolognese, or pumpkin meatballs, you will have every single day a different variety of favorite keto dinner options served on a table.
Low carb casserole
Our keto chicken casserole is one of the low carb comfort meals you will love not because it is super easy and comforting but can be made from whatever you have in your fridge.
Some meat or yummy chicken leftovers, a few veggies, and ranch mix dressing. That’s about it. You can even portion it for your whole week of meal planning.
And that is what casseroles are all about.
Super easy, feeds the whole family, and you still have some leftovers for the next few days.
Just pick and add our taco casserole, lasagna with ground beef, cheesy cabbage beef casserole, easy cheesy brussel sprouts casserole or pick from over 30 various low carb and keto casserole recipes around the world.
Chicken casserole recipes
Do you love casserole dishes as well as chicken as much as I do?
I have a tip for you. All of the casserole recipes above are made in a way, that you can swap any meat with chicken and follow the recipe further.
Easy keto chicken recipes
Do you know that chicken is the most popular and most searchable type of dinner (not only low carb diet dinners) in the whole Universe?
Everyone loves chicken. Well, almost everyone.
It is readily available everywhere, and each one of us has at least some type of chicken in our freezer.
Am I right? All you have to do is get it out of the freezer, and with our frozen chicken recipe, cook it in exactly 10 minutes. Would you believe that? If not, check it out. It is the best low carb chicken recipe ever.
The rest is super easy. Follow our instructions, and your keto chicken casserole will be done in no time.
Chicken bacon ranch casserole is a one-pot dish where homemade ranch dressing is mixed with broccoli and chicken or other vegetables. Sprinkled with lots of cheese for that cheesy awesomeness and mixed with bacon, there is nothing else you will dream of from now on.
How many carbs are in keto chicken casserole?
The great news is that with our recipe made with homemade quick keto ranch dressing, you will come to 2 grams of carbohydrates per portion.
To add to that, 1 gram of fiber will bring you to a total of 1 gram of net carbs per serving, which is fully filling.
How many calories are in the keto bacon ranch chicken casserole?
With regards to having lots and lots of ranch, bacon pieces, cheesy chicken and broccoli, the calories in our dinner are 339 per portion.
This means that our favorite low carb casserole with chicken will keep you full until the next day for sure.
5 Ingredients only low carb dinner
For our bacon and chicken ranch casserole, you only need 5 ingredients.
- Chicken – you can use our recipe, where you can prepare the chicken in the instant pot for 10 minutes. You can also use rotisserie chicken or any boneless skinless chicken pieces you have as a leftover from previous cooking. Even shredded chicken will work here.
- Bacon – any type of bacon will do. Be it cooked bacon, raw, smoked, American bacon, bacon crumbles, collar bacon, or back bacon. All works great.
- Broccoli – you can pick either florets only or chop the whole broccoli with stems. You can use pre-cooked broccoli, raw or blanched pieces. Frozen broccoli florets can be also used.
- Ranch sauce – the best would be our homemade ranch sauce mix recipe as it is entirely keto, but if you have your own or store-bought, which is with minimum carbs, you can pick that as well.
- Grated cheese – any hard cheese will do. Make sure you grate yourself as store-bought shredded cheese mixture containing additional carbs from starches, and we do not need that at all.
That’s it. 5 ingredients, some baking time, and you are done and ready for low carb dinners for a few days to come.
Replacements and swaps
- Chicken – can be swapped for any meat like turkey, beef, or even fish will work.
- Broccoli – can be replaced for any veggies such as spinach, cauliflower, green beans, brussels sprouts, asparagus, bell peppers, mushrooms, leek, kale, pumpkin.
- Bacon – alternate with prosciutto or salami.
- Hard cheese – can be swapped for mozzarella, shredded cheddar cheese or parmesan.
- Ranch – can be exchanged for any dressing you like, but it will not be ranch casserole anymore. You can also mix cream cheese or sour cream with packet of ranch seasoning mix or use hidden valley ranch packet instead.
Easy chicken bacon ranch ideas
Having our recipe as a base, you can make other special chicken and bacon ranch recipes such as:
- Pasta – where you add one of our keto pasta.
- Pizza – instead of casserole, you spread all of the ingredients on a Fathead pizza dough.
- Sliders – using either yogurt buns or fiber bread rolls.
- Wraps – filling up flaxseed wraps or fiber tortillas.
- Sandwich – using our farmers bread or chaffles as a base.
- Tacos – using our taco shells.
Can you imagine so many options?
Best ranch dressing mix
I have made a separate recipe for the best ranch dressing, because it has got so many options to use. I use this ranch mixture as a dip, spread it onto our salads, bake with it and so much more. It is one dressing you should have in your fridge at all times. Anything you mix with ranch make a delicious food you will love.
How to make chicken bacon ranch casserole?
The steps for making keto chicken bacon ranch casserole are so easy that it is no need to describe them all fully. But as I do this with every single recipe, I’m adding the images and steps as well as the full video with the instructions.
Kitchen gadgets needed:
- Casserole dish
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING SUPER EASY KETO CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE
First step: Ingredients needed for chicken casserole
First, preheat your oven to 180 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit.
Prepare all of your ingredients, such as pre-cooked chicken and crumbled bacon cut into small pieces or bacon bits.
For broccoli, you could either use florets only or the stems cut into pieces.
Ranch dressing is made using our recipe as it contains the least carbohydrates you can have.
Cheese, please make sure you buy a whole piece in the supermarket and shred yourself to avoid additional carbs from starches.
Second step: Broccoli
Into a casserole of your choice, add the broccoli as the base.
Third step: Chicken
Onto the broccoli, spread chicken pieces.
Fourth step: Bacon
Sprinkle in your bacon bits.
Fifth step: Ranch dressing
Add half of the ranch dressing and spread it all over the casserole.
Sixth step: Repeat
Depending on the depth of your casserole, you can repeat the steps again.
As you see in the video, I have added broccoli followed by chicken followed by bacon, and sprinkled with ranch dressing.
Make sure the ranch dressing is spread all over the whole casserole.
Seventh step: Shredded cheese and bake
On top of the casserole, lay all of your shredded cheese and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve it while the casserole is hot and bubbly. You can garish with herbs or crumbled bacon on top of the chicken.
Tips and tricks:
- Vegetables – you can add any vegetables you wish.
- Broccoli – you can blanch your broccoli or use it raw. Using raw broccoli can end with more liquid in the casserole, but that was not in my case, and I love vegetables even half-cooked more than overcooked.
- Want to add more fat – add pieces of butter.
- Spices -additional spices can be added, but if you are using our homemade ranch dressing, they all are in.
- Garnish – Sprinkle with fresh herbs, chives, parsley, basil leaves, spring onion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Can I make keto chicken bacon ranch casserole with raw chicken?
You certainly can add raw chicken into the casserole.
You need to remember that you might have more liquid inside the casserole as the raw chicken will release it while cooking.
If you want to use raw chicken, I suggest cutting it into small pieces, so you do not have to increase the baking time too much and make sure the chicken bakes thoroughly.
And, of course, add an extra 15 minutes into the baking time.
What to serve with chicken casserole?
- French fries
- Roasted veggies
- Homemade keto pasta
- Green goddess salad
- Tater tots
- Palmini noodles
- Tortilla chips
- Cauliflower rice
Can you make this easy low carb casserole ahead of time?
Yes, our casserole is such a great dish even after one to two days of making it. I usually portion casserole with the remaining pieces beforehand and warmed up in the oven for a few minutes or until the cheese melts, it is a perfect dish for keto meal planing.
How do you store chicken bacon ranch casserole?
Our low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole can be stored in the same dish covered with either cling film or aluminum foil.
Store casserole in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Can you freeze keto casserole?
You can undoubtedly freeze our keto casserole.
I would suggest separating it into portions for easier defrosting later on.
Low carb dinners with chicken
Just in case you are still looking for more chicken recipes, here they come:
- Shirataki chicken noodles
- Sauerkraut chicken
- Chicken noodle soup
- Hasselback chicken stuffed caprese
- Tomato mozzarella baked chicken
- Ramen chicken noodles
- Chili lime chicken
Love this recipe?
Pin for later
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full recipe card with printout option
Thank you for giving us 5 stars.
- First, preheat your oven to 180 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit. Prepare all of your ingredients, such as pre-cooked chicken, broccoli, cheese and crumbled bacon cut into small pieces or bacon bits. Ranch dressing is made using our recipe as it contains the least carbohydrates you can have.
- Into a casserole of your choice, add the broccoli as the base.
- Onto the broccoli, spread chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle in your bacon bits.
- Add half of the ranch dressing and spread it all over the casserole.
- Depending on the depth of your casserole, you can repeat the steps again.
- On top of the casserole, lay all of your shredded cheese and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Vegetables - you can add any vegetables you wish.
- Broccoli - you can blanch your broccoli or use it raw. Using raw broccoli can end with more liquid in the casserole, but that was not in my case, and I love vegetables even half-cooked more than overcooked.
- Want to add more fat - add pieces of butter.
- Spices -additional spices can be added, but if you are using our homemade ranch dressing, they all are in.
- Garnish - Sprinkle with fresh herbs, chives, parsley, basil leaves, spring onion.
Serving Size1 Portion
Amount Per Serving Calories 339Total Fat 24gCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gProtein 27g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.
A 7-day guided challenge to get into Ketosis. Includes a complete meal plan with recipes, shopping list and pantry list, a Step-by-Step Keto Quick Start Guide, a Keto Success, and Motivation Journal emailed to you daily, and access to a supportive Keto community.