EASY CHEESY LOW CARB BRUSSELS SPROUTS GRATIN
Brussels sprouts? Would you like to surprise someone for Valentines?
If you type into a google search “Valentines” what do you think comes?
Lots and lots of deserts recipes. And do not get me wrong. I love them. But there are times when you just crave something a bit on a savory site and it could just happen to be on a Valentine day.
Although as a Breakfast option somebody could appreciate this much more. Those little beauties are not very much used in our house, but because of the unbelievable amount of vitamin C and K as well as essentials minerals, We try to include them once a while. Hope you will enjoy it.
Please give this Recipe 5 Stars. 🙂
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cook the Brussels sprout for circa 5 minutes
- Prepare the mixture: eggs, sour cream, 120g of grated cheese, salt, pepper
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts into a baking form or a dish and cover it with mixture
- bake it for circa 20 minutes on 200C
- Take out of the oven, add remaining 80g of grated cheese and bake it for another 10 minutes until golden brown
Amount Per Serving Calories 258 Total Fat 20g Carbohydrates 5g Protein 14g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.
A comprehensive program to help you burn fat, heal your body, and boost your energy. Includes videos, meal plans, shopping lists, recipes, pantry list, and an Eating-Out-Guide.