LOW CARB CREPES
Since the beginning of our low carb journey, one of the dishes I was always trying to accomplish were crepes. They are and have always been one of our favorites. I went through quite a few recipes, I found on the internet until I have altered them all into this one, which for the last few years is the top for us.I am not even trying any more alternations since Sophie loves it. And as you might already know, I try to make big batches, so I do not have to stand in front of the oven or in the kitchen all the time.
And it goes as well with crepes.
I make 2x the batch, sometimes even 4x the batch. Make it once, separate it into small portions and there it goes into the freezer. Since it does not really last for long in the fridge, I pack it into 6-10pc batches. In that way, Sophie has it almost every evening as a dessert after the dinner and also takes to school instead of the lunch if applicable. She is not very much into sweet dishes, but this one, she never gets tired of.
I like it with the jam, either homemade, or low carb bought in stores, which I will attach links below. Sophie not. She used to like it with Peanut butter until we discover the best low carb Nutella in the world. Since then nothing else goes on top, the only Nutella.
So you can enjoy them as well, here is the recipe.
Just make sure you have a nonstick pan since they are very difficult to turn if they stick to a pan.
Please for 5 Stars 🙂
- 100g Cream Cheese (1/2 Cup)
- 35g Almond Meal (4TBsp)
- 60g Butter(4Tbsp)
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tbs sweetener of your choice
- Pinch of freshly grained Stevia
- 1 tsp Cinamon
- Mix eggs in a hand mixer to get them a bit fluffy
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix it properly into smooth consistency
- Heat up the pan and with a scoop, place one at the time in the middle of the pan
- Slowly holding the pan, spread the mixture, so it is completely covered
- After one side is done, gently turn it over with a spatula
- Continue until all of the mixture is finished
- Serve it with low carb jam, nutella or a peanut butter
- Bon Appetit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 55 Total Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 0,2g Protein: 2g
Do let me know in the comments below.
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter here to get all the new recipes right into your mailbox.