We may earn some commision from the companies mentioned in this post.
WILD GARLIC CHIPS
Wild garlic chips? O yes. And they are unbelievable.
Do you still have some wild garlic left after trying our famous Wild Garlic Pesto? You do not need a lot, just a bunch and it, and it takes only a few minutes to make them into chips. We have already made Kale chips, Spinach chips, Bok Choi, Broccoli leaves, Beet Leafs but this way never tried.
I have tried them last week, but as per Sophie it was not enough, so had to make another badge yesterday. And it all goes in one minute into her tummy.
I do not think I would be able to get a whole bunch of leaves into her even if I would make just plain wild garlic salad out of it. Its pretty spicy, well garlicky, so not a lot eaten.
The good thing is, that when you place them in the oven, you get this lovely smell throughout the whole kitchen. As if I cooked a garlic soup or something. But the spice goes away and you are left with pure healthy greens, which at least Sophie loves.
- 100g Wild Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 5g Hard cheese
- Heat up the oven on 160C
- Clean and dry wild garlic
- Place in a bowl and add 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil and mix well, so each leave is coated with oil
- One by one place leaves on a baking tray covered with parchment paper. The leaves should not be over each other
- Grain hard cheese and sprinkle on already placed leaves
- Place in the oven for circa 13 minutes
- Bon appetite
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79 Total Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 1g
Let me know in the comments below if it was a success like in our house.
And do not forget to register here to get our regular Newsletter right into your mailbox, so you do not miss any of the recipes.