Those Homemade Keto Cheese Bacon Nachos Chips Recipe are the best thing you can imagine having with your Dip, Tacos, Keto Spread, part of your Keto Meal Plans or just a crunchy Keto Chips for your evening time. Keto Snack, that is fully Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, perfect for Diabetics and done in few minutes is something that can not be compared with anything in the entire world.
Keto Bacon Recipes
Delicious Bacon being one of the main ingredient in those Crunchy Keto Chips is the most important part of the flavor. Call them Nachos chips or Keto Tortilla Chips, the choice is yours.
Bacon is a must in our lifestyle and 99% of us LOVES bacon.
This recipe has made it on our Top 10 Best Low Carb & Keto Recipes of 2018.
If you are on a keto lifestyle already for a while, I am sure you remember the first days.
You start cooking a bit different way, and it all works pretty well. The only thing you are missing in all of this transformation is some kind of snack. Something you have been used to from the previous life.
And it takes you a while to find it all.
But if you are here, you are one of the lucky ones, who does not have to do an entire world search to find the best keto snack.
Because we have them all here. All under one roof.
Just click Keto Snacks or Keto Chips, and it all comes directly onto your screen. All you have to do is get into your kitchen and start one by one. And do not forget to check our Keto Tortilla Chips as well.
Keto Cheese Nachos
Do you love cheese? YES? Do you love Bacon? YES? You love Nachos? YES?
If all 3 answers are YES, you have to make our Keto Cheese Bacon Nachos Chips.
And I am sure having at home nachos all the time is the best once can have when the craving comes.
Considering making our recipes, which are all fully keto, the answer is yes.
Yes, Nachos can be Keto with just a few substitutions.
With only 2 ingredients, which is Cheese and Bacon, you can make really the best ever Keto Nacho Chips in just a few minutes.
Are Keto Nacho Chips good?
They also are:
- Easy to make
- Tastes outstanding
- Everyone fights for them
- Filled with a perfect crunchiness
- Stays in the airtight container for a while
- Perfect with any dip you desire
- Crunchy all around, but still with a lovely bacon taste
- It is like a whole meal in one
What do you serve with Keto Nacho Chips?
There are so many dips, low carb nachos, spreads and sauces you can try.
They all would give you a perfect Keto Friendly Charcuterie sauce options.
What do I do to make it as easy as possible?
I just spread the whole mixture of those Keto Cheese Bacon Nachos on a parchment paper and let it bake. Then, once it is baked, I take scissors and cut the mixture into even stripes. And then each stripe into Zick-Zack shapes. Back to the oven to get more crunchiness and there it is. I guess, you can not really get it easier than this. Not my idea, I have to admit. I saw it ages ago somewhere on the net.
What are your favorite Keto Chips?
Or change the shape a bit, and you will get an entirely new Keto Cheese Bacon Chips
Another option is to use Dash Chaffle Maker and make super Crispy Keto Chaffle Chips.
If you are still looking for some extra snacks, why don’t you have a look at our famous
- Keto Popcorn Cheese Pops
- Low-Carb Goldfish Crackers
- Keto Crackers Bread
- Sesame Keto Crackers
- Oven Baked Keto Cheese Chips
- Chaffle Chips
- Pork Rinds
- Tortilla Chips
- Crispy Twisted Bacon done in 5 variations.
Learn how to make nachos in the oven.
How do you make Keto Nachos Chips?
Kitchen Gadgets needed:
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment paper
- Emmental Cheese
- Bacon Bits
- Cheddar Cheese
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON MAKING THE CRUNCHIEST CHEESE BACON NACHO CHIPS
First Step: Ingredients For Nachos Chips
Prepare all of your ingredients.
Both, the Emmental Cheese and Cheddar Cheese should be shredded just before baking.
Do not buy already pre-shreded cheese, as they do always contain some kind of starch to keep the cheese separate. And of course every starch is filled with carbohydrates.
Heat up the oven at the same time.
Second Step: Cheese Base
Start with spreading Emmental cheese onto the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Spread it evenly as one layer to cover the whole sheet.
Third Step: Bacon Bits
On top of the first layer of cheese, sprinkle your bacon bits evenly.
Fourth Step: Add Cheddar Cheese and Bake
Once your bacon is sprinkled, cover the whole baking sheet with cheddar cheese.
Place into the oven and bake for approximately 9 minutes.
Fifth Step: Cut baked sheet into stripes
Once baked, let the sheet of Nachos cool for a few minutes, just so it is warm to the touch.
Using your scissors, cut the sheets into the same size long stripes.
Check our video for the exact explanation.
Sixth Step: Cut Each Stripe into triangles
Once you have your stripes, using your scissors once again, cut each stripe into triangles. Please check our video for better understanding.
Seventh Sep: Bake again
Place each of the triangle onto the baking sheet covered with the new Parchment paper.
Place into the oven and broil for 1 to 2 minutes to get your keto nachos chips fully crunchy.
Tips and Tricks
- Type of Cheese – I have used Emmental cheese and Cheddar Cheese, but it is really up to you. Just make sure it is a hard cheese.
- Shredded Cheese – always buy a whole block of cheese and shred it yourself. Every shredded cheese from the supermarket contains some kind of starch to keep the cheese separate.
- Twice baking – I have realized, that twice baking will make those keto nachos’ chips super crunchy. The crunchiness stays for a long time as well, stored in an airtight container.
- Skillet – if you do not have a baking sheet, you can easily do the exact steps in a Skillet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
How do you store Keto Nachos Chips?
Once you make them, you can store them in an airtight container, and they do last lovely crunchy for a long time. I always give a few pieces of it to my daughter inside her lunch box. And you should see that. Every time she comes from school, she has to tell me how great they were and how all the kids loved them as well.
How do you keep Keto Nachos Crispy?
Stored in an airtight glass container, they do stay fully crispy for a long time.
Can I make Keto Nacho Chips ahead of time?
You certainly can make those keto nacho chips ahead of time. Proper storage in an airtight glass container will keep them crispy for a long time.
Can Nachos be fried in an Air Fryer?
You can also make those low-carb nachos chips in an Air Fryer, following your Air fryer Instructions.
Pin For Later:
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full Recipe with Print Out Option
Please give this Recipe 5 Stars.
- 50 grams (1/2 Cup) Grated Emmental Cheese
- 50 grams (1/2 Cup) Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 30 grams (1/8 Cup) Bacon
- Preheat oven to 200C or 390F
- Shred both of the Cheeses
- Cut bacon into small pieces
- Prepare a baking sheet with Parchment paper
- Spread all the Emmental cheese
- Sprinkle with tiny pieces of bacon
- Cover with all the Cheddar Cheese
- Shape all of it into one big square for easier cutting later on
- Place it into the oven for circa 9 minutes
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool a bit
- Peel the whole sheet and cut with scissors into stripes.
- Cut each stripe into triangles as per video shown
- Place it on a clean parchment paper (do not use the leftover oil) and broils it for 1-2 minutes to get it crunchy
- Bon Appetit
- Type of Cheese - I have used Emmental and Cheddar Cheese, but it is really up to you. Just make sure it is a hard cheese.
- Shredded Cheese - always buy a whole block of cheese and shred it yourself. Every shredded cheese from the supermarket contains some kind of starch to keep the cheese separate.
- Twice baking - I have realized, that twice baking will make those keto nachos' chips super crunchy. The crunchiness stays for a long time as well, stored in an airtight container.
- Skillet - if you do not have a baking sheet, you can easily do the exact steps in a Skillet.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Total Fat 5gCarbohydrates 0gProtein 5g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.
A comprehensive program to help you burn fat, heal your body, and boost your energy. Includes videos, meal plans, shopping lists, recipes, pantry list, and an Eating-Out-Guide.