Our Easy Sweet Keto Chocolate Chaffle Recipe with Cream Cheese is going to make you wanna wake up earlier every single morning. This perfect Keto Breakfast is fully Low Carb, Gluten-free, Grain-free, and perfect for Diabetics as well.
After a big Viral of Chaffles coming from every side of the internet, I have decided to make one myself.
That was a year ago and our Yogurt Chaffle Sandwiches are as popular as they should be.
And that was the end of my plan.
Make one Chaffle and that’s it.
Never would I have expected how those Chaffles craze will catch on with me as well.
I guess they are gonna keep coming for the rest of our lives.
Breakfast Chocolate Chaffle Recipe
Enjoy those Chocolate flavors as a perfect Breakfast Chaffle with a choice of your Sugar-Free Sauce, Keto Whipped Cream, Peanut Butter Mousse and few pieces of berries. Together with our Keto Pancakes you can make a perfect Brunch for your loved ones.
Your Breakfast will be unforgettable.
Keto Dessert Chaffles
Whatever you choose, those Keto Chocolate Chaffles or Low Carb Waffles will be one of your go-to recipes, whenever you will have a sweet tooth for something beautiful, but still healthy.
Best Waffle Makers for Chaffles
As you might already own one of the super famous Dash Mini Waffle Maker, there is no need to read further.
But if you are not, I would encourage you to get one. They are super affordable, small to store, and somehow waffles from them come way tastier.
Before I got my Dash Mini Waffle Maker, I was convinced I do not need another one of the Genius Kitchen Gadgets.
I have made some Chaffles in a normal grill with waffle grids.
But when I have finally got the mini Dash – OMG.
The difference was unbelievable. The rims are deeper, which makes the savory chaffle more crispy and cheese gets more flavor in for some reason.
But again as I said if you do not own a Dash Mini Waffle maker, not a problem.
You can make those Keto Chocolate Chaffle on a Grill, ordinary waffle maker, or in the oven with Silicone Waffle Mold.
Chaffle Recipe with Cream Cheese
As you will see in our recipe, I have used Cream Cheese for our Chaffles to make them a bit softer.
I have great tips on softening cream cheese quickly if you need to.
If you do prefer to have your Chaffles a bit on a tougher or crunchier side, you can replace Cream Cheese with Mozzarella Cheese.
Chocolate Chaffle Varieties
There are a few Ingredients you can change or replace to get every day different varieties of Keto Chocolate Chaffles
Some of the suggestions are:
- Swap Cream Cheese for Heavy Cream to get your Chocolate Chaffles even softer if you prefer
- Replace Cream Cheese with Mozzarella Cheese to make them crunchier and a bit harder to the touch.
- Add Chocolate Chips to get Double Chocolate Chaffles
- Adding various spices such as Cinnamon will enhance the flavor of your Chocolate Chaffles even more
- A dash of Tabasco will transform an ordinary Breakfast Chocolate Chaffle into a perfect Keto Dessert with a special flavor
- Tablespoon of strong Black Coffee will enhance the chocolate flavor even more
Toppings to use for Chocolate Chaffle
You can choose varieties of toppings for your Chocolate Chaffle, depending on if you would like to serve them as a breakfast or a full Low Carb Dessert for your special day
- Keto Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Sugar-Free Nutella
- Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sweetener
- Sugar-Free Jam
- Peanut Butter Mousse
- Sugar-Free Honey
- Ice Cream
How to make Keto Chocolate Chaffle Recipe?
Kitchen Gadgets Needed:
- Cream cheese ( or a Mozzarella or a Heavy Cream)
- Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Sugar Substitute
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
And as our loyal readers, Wholesome Yum Foods has been so kind to offer to all of our subscribers 10% of ALL of their PRODUCTS using our Coupon Code:
So Nourished is offering to all of our readers 10% of ALL of their Products using our Coupon Code: LOWCARBNOCARB10.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EASY CHOCOLATE CHAFFLE
First Step: Ingredients
Prepare all of your ingredients for easier assembly.
It is best to have all of the ingredients at room temperature.
For more crunchiness, you can replace cream cheese with mozzarella.
If you would like to use coconut flour instead of almond flour please use only 1,5 tablespoon.
At the same time heat your Dash mini waffle maker.
Second Step: Egg with Sweetener
Using an electric hand mixer whisk egg together with sweetener until fluffy.
This will enhance the fluffiness of the chocolate Chaffle at the end.
Third Step: Other Ingredients
Once your egg is whisked together with sweetener add all of the other ingredients.
Fourth Step: Whisk
Whisk everything together until you get a nice fluffy smooth consistency.
By this time your Chaffle maker should be hot and prepared for cooking.
Fifth Step: Oil
Spray your Dash mini waffle maker with oil.
Do this step every time you make a new Chaffle.
This will prevent the Chaffle from sticking.
Sixth Step: Chaffle Spread
Pour 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture onto your Chaffle maker.
Using the back of the spoon gently spread the mixture throughout the whole Chaffle maker.
This time will give you an opportunity for the Chaffle to start cooking from the bottom.
Seventh Step: Cooking
Gently close the lid and let it cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes until the light goes off or you can easily open the Chaffle maker without sticking.
Tips and tricks
- Oil – always spray your Dash mini maker. This will prevent the chaffles to stick
- Crunchier – replace the cream cheese with mozzarella to get more crunchiness
- Swap flour – you can swap Almond Flour with Coconut Flour but use only 1,5 Tbsp
- Powdered Sweetener – if you do not have powdered sweetener on hand, the easiest way is to place any of the sweeteners into your Magic Buller or a Coffee Grainer and transform it into super soft powdered sweetener
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
If you are planning to make any of the Chaffle Recipes, but do not own a Dash Mini Waffle maker, no worries.
You can easily make those in a Grill with Waffle Grid.
You can use an ordinary Waffle Maker
Bake them in the oven with Silicone Waffle Mold
Using a flat frying pan to make Pancakes with this batter.
All of those suggestions will get you the perfect Keto Chocolate Dessert you are looking for.
If you are not a fan of Almond Flour you can certainly replace it with Coconut Flour to make perfect and simple Chocolate Chaffles.
Bear in mind that coconut flour is much dryer and therefore you will need much less than you would Almond Flour.
In our case, use 1.5 Tbsp of coconut flour instead of 3 Tbsp Almond Flour.
You can check more about Keto and Low Carb Flour Substitutes in my post.
If you do not like using Cream Cheese for those Chocolate Chaffles, you can easily replace them with either a Mozzarella or Heavy Cream.
Using heavy Cream, your Chaffles will be a bit softer, but some people prefer them this way.
Replacing Cream Cheese with Mozzarella will add crispiness to your Chaffles if you would like that.
Once you make our Chocolate Chaffles, you can reheat them easily.
The best would be a toaster as you will get similar consistency as if they have been made fresh.
You can also reheat them in the oven.
I would not suggest Microwave as it might make those Chocolate Chaffles a bit soggy.
How to store Chocolate Chaffle?
You can double the recipe and make more Chaffles for either a whole week or more.
They are best stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freezer for much longer.
Can you freeze Keto Chocolate Chaffle?
You can certainly freeze those Keto Chocolate Chaffles and that s the exact way how I store all of my Chaffles.
Place the in the fridge with parchment paper in between each for easier removal later on.
Once you’re ready to have them, take them out the night before and let them thaw in the refrigerator for your Morning breakfast.
Recipes that Pair well with Sweet Chaffle:
Pin For Later:
Need Support or have Questions? Join our Free Facebook Group.
For weekly New Recipes and a FREE E-Book get into our NEWSLETTER.
Full Recipe with Print Out Option
Thanks for giving us a 5 stars.
- Prepare all of your ingredients for easier assembly.
- At the same time heat your Dash mini waffle maker.
- Using an electric hand mixer whisk egg together with sweetener until fluffy.
- Once your egg is whisked together with sweetener add all of the other ingredients.
- Whisk everything together until you get a nice fluffy smooth consistency.
- Spray your Dash mini waffle maker with oil.
- Pour 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture onto your Chaffle maker.
- Using the back of the spoon gently spread the mixture throughout the whole Chaffle maker.
- Gently close the lid and let it cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes until the light goes off or you can easily open the Chaffle maker without sticking.
- Oil - always spray your Dash mini maker. This will prevent the chaffles to stick
- Crunchier - replace the cream cheese with mozzarella to get more crunchiness
- Swap flour - you can swap Almond Flour with Coconut Flour but use only 1,5 Tbsp
- Powdered Sweetener - if you do not have powdered sweetener on hand, the easiest way is to place any of the sweeteners into your Magic Buller or a Coffee Grainer and transform it into super soft powdered sweetener
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 81Total Fat 7gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 3g
If you are still looking for some Low Carb products, visit our recommended site on Amazon, which we participate in as affiliates. Just click on the image below and all will be revealed.
Living a Keto Lifestyle but still, have a sweet tooth?
Explore 31 Days with Top Keto & Low Carb Dessert Recipes.
All new recipes never featured anywhere else.